Wednesday 23 December 2015

Ritchie Maxer in 'The Chloetia Series'

When I introduced Ritchie Maxer in my novel, he was only a part that connected my story. But as I looked back at his name, I knew I couldn't forget about him. There was something stirring up within me and once he walked out of Hotel Splendor after his book signing event, in chapter 24 of 'The Grasp of Nighttide', I was determined that I'd find a purpose for him.
And then as I thought harder about what I could write on him, I decided to make him the protagonist of the book 'The Chloetia series(26 days left)' It is a book I have decided to work on only for the character Ritchie.

Here is the extract-
                         Writing the series had never been so deadly
When author Juni Rodith finishes writing the book- ‘The Chloetia Series (39 days left)’- in thirteen days, she takes her life by bleeding to death by carving Chloetia all over her body. It is uncertain what made Juni take the drastic step- but Juni’s family blames it on Chloetia.

As the book becomes a hit worldwide, Ritchie Maxer is called in to write the next of the series ‘The Chloetia Series (26 days left)’. Ritchie pushes the theory away that Chloetia had anything to do with Juni’s death- mainly as Chloetia died long ago. His only goal is to complete the next installment of the best-selling book, and bask in the fame that would come to him afterward. But will it be so easy, or will Ritchie experience what Juni had?

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I saw your ebook. From the synopsis it looks like a high quality ebook. If you are looking for some real promotion and exposure for your book (including book reviews, book downloads and purchases), I have a few offers for you. My book promotion packages are extremely affordable and can be customized to your book.

    In addition, I can also create professional author trailers as well as video testimonials for your book. I can also help you build a website for your book if you don't have one already, help you write your book blurb and back cover matter, etc.

    I also offer proofreading and writing services. Contact me for details

    You can also contact me through my website:
    http://votemyreviews.xyz/contact.html

    If you need any other service, let me know.

    ReplyDelete